Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Want to review Shakespeare's Worst Nightmare?

I'm in the process of making the final edits to my new novel Falstaff's Big Gamble.  It combines the plots and characters of Shakespeare's Othello and Hamlet and is set in Gundarland (my fantasy world).  I've thrown in Falstaff, the Bard's most popular character, and made a complete hash of everything.  Hamlet is now a dwarf, Othello a dark elf while Falstaff is jolly human rogue. 

As I like to think of it, I've updated Shakespeare for the 21st century reader. 

If you're interested in reviewing my novel, contact me at strangeworldsonline@gmail.com.
This novel is appropriate for adult and YA audiences who are interested in fantasy, humor and satire.

Reviewing the novel and posting in on your blog or sending it to me will get you entered into a drawing for great prizes.  Posting on other sites (after it's published) will get you more entires.  These sites include Smashwords, Kindle, Goodreads and Librarything and possibly more.  Each posting will earn additional entries in the drawing.
Note: Falstaff's Big Gamble is currently available only in .PDF format.

No comments:

Post a Comment